At St Thomas More's, our aim is for every child to have left the school achieving more than they ever expected. We aim to offer them opportunities and experiences which motivate and inspire them, whilst fostering an ethos of Stewardship.
We welcome applications from everyone and warmly invite visitors to have a look around the school. If you wish to arrange an appointment, request a prospectus and application form, or require further advice or information, then please call us on 023 9247 5909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper application forms are available from the school office.
For further details please refer to the following:
Admission Appeals Timetable
1. Parents/carers will be notified by the local authority of the result of their application on 16 April 2019
2. The deadline date for parents lodging an appeal will be 16 May 2019.
3. Appeal hearings will be held in the period 11 June to 17 July inclusive.
4. Appellants will be given at least 10 school days’ notice of the date and location of the appeal hearing.
5. Appellants will be able to submit additional evidence to support their appeal up to 6 school days before the hearing. This will enable photocopying and circulation to all parties in advance of the hearing.
6. Decision letters will be sent to parents / carers within five school days of the hearing.
7. Appeals lodged after 16 May 2019 will be heard within the period 11 June to 17 July 2019 if possible, or within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged