SEND - Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
St Thomas More's Catholic Primary School & Nursery SEND Provision & Practice
STMS Information Report 2021-2022
SEND Code of Conduct
Who should I contact if I am considering whether my child should join the school?
Contact our school Admin team to arrange to meet our Head teacher Mr Jeff Sendall who would willingly discuss how the school could meet your child’s needs.
Family Information and Services Hub (FISH)
This will help you discover what services are available in your local area as well as provide help and advice
All families in Hampshire can use the Family Information and Services Hub online directory to find a whole range of information such as:
- comparing the SEND provision in local schools;
- advice for young people looking for work; · families searching for childcare services;
- seeking parenting advice;
- finding local activities;
- articles from NHS choices;
- information relating to special educational needs and / or disabilities; information about Governors
Look at our SEN policy on our website.
Or contact IPSEA (Independent Parental Special Education Advice)