- White tailored shirt
- School tie (dark blue with narrow red and yellow diagonal stripes)
- Tailored school trousers, skirt or pinafore in mid grey (No culottes)
- Navy blue V-neck sweatshirt or sweatshirt cardigan embroidered with school logo
- Grey socks or grey tights
- White socks (preferably only with summer dresses but can be worn with winter uniform)
- Flat, closed black shoes
- PE KIT - Navy P.E. shorts, plain white top and plimsolls to be kept in a drawstring bag. Children will also require warm P.E. clothing for cold weather – preferably, but not necessarily, navy blue jogging trousers and sweatshirt or navy blue tracksuit.
Children may wear trainers instead of plimsolls for outdoor PE.
If a summer dress is worn, it should be in French navy gingham and worn with white socks.
School book bag or school rucksack.
Hair and Jewellery
In the interests of safety children should not wear jewellery to school (Exceptions – Medical Alert bracelets/necklaces). Small stud earrings are permitted only if the child can independently remove them for PE lessons and put them back in afterwards. Please bear this in mind if you are choosing to have your child’s ears pierced. A watch may be worn but must be removed for P.E. lessons.
No make-up including nail varnish.
Long hair should be tied back with very plain navy blue or white hair bands, bobbles or clips. No large bows or accessories.
Extreme hairstyles and colouring are discouraged.
We also have secondhand uniform available from a rack in the Junior Playground at the end of most days. Donations accepted, but not expected!
If you have any uniform which you would like to donate, please pass this to the school office. Thank you.
Please visit the below link for uniform information